The only app built for Wargamers who know rolling dice is fun but counting dice, not so much
"It really has all the gadgets you’ll need to keep tabs on everything happening on the tabletop."
Keep Your Games Moving
Nothing destroys the momentum of a game like 72 attacks hitting on 5s, wounding on 4s, saving on... you know what I'm talking about.
Focus on your strategy, not picking out 5s and 6s.
No more "1-2-3 I'm right, 4-5-6 you're right"
Wound marker dice getting left behind. Critical dice rolls landing at funny angles (or did it?). Did you hit six times or only five? The Wargamer's Dice Toolkit makes all these arguments things of the past.
Make It Your Own
As Wargamers we love making our armies our own. The Wargamer's Dice Toolkit gives you so many customisation options, it'll feel like another part of your army.
Get IN Touch
If you've got a suggestion for the Wargamer's Dice Toolkit, or you've found something that's broken (it happens), tell us all about it right here.
© 2020 Malcolm Jarvis. All rights reserved.
The Wargamer's Dice Toolkit doesn't collect or transmit any personal data, but there are a few things that we need to make you aware of regarding your personal data and this website.
What information do you collect?
Who will have access to my data?
Your data will only be available to the author of the Wargamer's Dice Toolkit, Malcolm Jarvis. It will not be passed to any third parties for any reason. The services of the following companies are used in helping provide you with our website and support services:
1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is used on this website (wgdtk.com) to gain insight into how many visitors are coming to our site and where they're visiting from. Some partial IP address information is gathered in this process and is held by Google.
2. Zendesk Support
If you submit a query via the support form on our website, the information you enter, and any subsequent communications, will be stored in our email (hosted by Gmail) and Zendesk. This information will be retained until your query has been answered and will then be deleted within 60 days.
What Rights Do I Have Regarding My Data Once I Give It to You?
Lots! You can:
- Ask us to provide you with all data we hold regarding you. In this situation we will take steps to verify your identity by reasonable means before supplying any information. The first time you request your information it will be supplied free of charge, although there may be a small administrative fee for additional requests.
- Request that we update or remove any incorrect data that we hold regarding you.
- Request that we erase any data that we hold regarding you.
- Request that we cease using your data without erasing it.
- You can withdraw your consent for us to hold or use your data at any time, in which case we would cease using it immediately and delete it promptly afterward unless required to hold on to some of it for contractual or legal reasons. This wouldn’t affect the legitimacy of any use or storage of your details before your consent was withdrawn provided it’s only used for the purposes listed above.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our use of your data with a supervisory authority. This is the ICO (http://ico.org.uk) if you are based within the UK. If you are based outside of the UK but within the EU, you may prefer to engage your country’s own supervisory authority.
What about cookies and that sort of thing?
We use a few external services to log and analyse visits to our website so we can see what pages people are interested in and how our website is used. These use information such as your browser version, device type, date and time of visit and so on. We do this without sharing any information you may enter into any forms on our site.
Any third-parties that we send information to about your visit take all commercially reasonable steps to protect your data and ensure its integrity. This data is used for the purpose of logging visits and activity on our website.